Friday, February 20, 2009

Tagged..twice??!!

hence the title..this is the answer for the tag that have been sent by zaimun and quiyah ..[ni kes tak puas hati ke per sebab atashi tak jawab-jawab tag tuh??]..okla..i really to the time to answer the tag..bukan per..kene jawab betul-betul..nanti tipu..berdosa!
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
ok..here goes..

Rules:
  1. Link to the person that tagged you.
  2. Post the rules in your blog.
  3. Share 6 important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
  4. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
  5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
  6. Reply to me when you’re finish.
my answers..
  1. I love pink..I'll go crazy if I find cute pink stuff..then I'll be hesitating to buy since its not a need..
  2. I had no idea that I loved shoes..until I found out that my knees grew weak when I find a pair of shoes that really look nice on my ugly feet..and when I realized there's already a heap of shoes in my car bonnet..duhh~ so girls..DON'T take me with you if you're shoe shopping..
  3. The picture of my environment (my room..my office..my car etc..) is the picture of my mind..look around me and you'll see what's inside..*chaos*
  4. I love animes..I have hundred of anime series that I've downloaded but haven't found the time to watch it..oh..anime have great influence on me..I learned a lot from them
  5. I love good food..and I don't like wasting food..unless it really sux and I can't go with it..
  6. I love night outings..but unfortunately..we humans are designed to sleep at nite..
the people that I'm tagging are
  1. Kak Liya
  2. DBot
  3. CTerq
  4. Nasa (if he's reading this.. =P)
  5. Wajdi (err..agaknya dia nak jawab tak?)
  6. seriously atashi dah tatau nak tag sape..so sape nak buat..buat la~
sekian..mekaceh

No comments: