Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Looking back..

today is the 18th of Ramadan..

actually, I'm here looking for my long lost cookie recipe.. thank God I blogged about it.. but doing so got me rereading my blog posts.. wow, sure is full of rants.. haha!

well, aging makes me toned down on my rantings a bit.. its more like.. I want to be a better person.. I realised that there's no point ranting out here anymore.. the problem will remain until I really face it and do something about it instead of just rants about it.. kan? its better to channel all my feelings to Allah instead, Dia Maha Mendengar.. and when I'm in pain, he will ease it.. after all, Allah knows best.. what we like most may not be good for us, and what we dislike most, could be the most beneficial for us..

so in this holy month of Ramadan, I wish I could be a much much much better person, inside out..

Ameen Ya Rabbal 'Alameen..

No comments: